Barcode Labels And Stickers From PeterLynn
With over 25 years of label manufacturing experience we're a leading UK provider of custom printed labels. Our highly skilled and experienced team can provide a diverse selection of different labelling solutions, including barcode labels and stickers.
- A Range Of Materials To Choose From. We can print your barcode label on a range of materials from paper to high performance tamper evident and security materials. Our barcode labels can be made to any size, pre-printed with your product's artwork if required, then barcodes and serial number, as well as any other variable data can be added.
- Different Styles Of Barcodes, Including QR Codes. We can produce almost any printed barcode sticker type, this includes QR codes and QR Labels but it also includes barcode styles such as Code 128 labels, Code39 barcode labels, UPC barcodes, EAN barcode labels, ISSN, ISBN and ITF barcodes, as well as 2D barcode stickers such as Data Matrix code labels.
- Free Press Proof On First Order. Our team will send a free press proof on your first order, which will enable you to test the material and approve the print. Additionally, obtaining a free sample is quick and simple with PeterLynn Labels; all you need to do is get in touch with a member of our team and request a sample. It's as simple as that.
- High Quality & EfficientPrinting Methods. We checkconsistently for barcode quality and readability and helpfully label each roll for easy identification. Whether you need barcode labels for asset or product identification or if you need barcode warehouse labels for racking or shelf identification, PeterLynn can produce your barcode stickers fast and effectively and to your exact requirements.
- Fast Turnaround To Meet Your Requirements. Our team work hard to provide labelling solutions with swift delivery; our standard turnaround is only 3-5 days from artwork approval. However, as our team will always endeavour to meet your timescale, please don't be afraid to ask if you have a more urgent request.
- Thermal Transfer Stickers Available. PeterLynn offers thermal transfer printed barcode labels or barcode stickers, produced on our High performance 300dpi Zebra Xi printers in our in-house bureau printing centre. Our expert team can advise on the best ribbon in order to offer a robust, stable printed barcode. We can even produce thermal printed labels with outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Digitally Printed Labels Available. We can also manufacture digitally printed barcode labels and stickers, allowing for the addition of full colour logos and designs to really create a premium quality barcode labelling solution. Digital also allows for a range of sealing options including varnished and high quality laminates.
Additionally, one of the advantages of using digital label printing technology is that due to the lack of setup, they're great value for short runs. Our digital printing press can also provide high quality 1200dpi print and finishing options including, varnishes, laminates, spot inks, and foiling detail; further adding to the premium quality appeal of digital barcode printing solutions.
- Environmentally Responsible Printed Labels. We understand that every business has a responsibility to ensure that their activities cause the least amount of environmental damage possible, and we take our commitment to the environment very seriously. We achieved an accreditation for recycling all our label waste material using the Prismm Environmental waste management scheme and we have also achieved both ISO9001 and ISO14001 approval.
- Blank Labels Available. We understand that some businesses would like a selection of blank printable barcode labels which they can print in house. If this appeals to you and your business, please visit our plain labels section.
For Premium Barcode Stickers And Labels, Get In Touch With The PeterLynn Team
Choosing the correct label is exceptionally important to your product's packaging. However,it is also important that you choose the correct business to provide your product's labelling.
Thanks to our vast knowledge and experience, our team are able to produce stunning looking labels on a wide array of different materials; helping your brand standout from the competition, whilst also informing and reassuring your customers that they are investing in a high quality product.
If you would like to get in touch with a member of the PeterLynn team, simply complete the form below and submit your details for a quote. However, if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your project with us, give us a call on 01536 400344. Our lines are open Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.